Friday, October 2, 2009

How to Make a Powerful First Impression

We all want to present ourselves in the best light in every situation, particularly when we have a special interest in the person we are meeting.

As much as I speak about building a powerful and authentic professional image, we are all multi-faceted people for whom even the briefest encounters can present new possibilities. In this way, taking care of our personal presentation can serve us well at every turn.

When MSN/Sympatico asked for my opinion on grooming tips, I thought: how will we cover all of it in just one article?? We settled on a topic that my clients often ask me questions about: How do I make a great impression on a date?

Check out Jackie Burns' article How to Make a Powerful First Impression to find out more...!