Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Does Your Bra Wardrobe Stack Up?

Many of you have heard me say it, but I'll say it again: the right underpinnings, will make your clothes, and your total outfit look better in every case! In fact, many of you have spent a few hours with me stocking up on the right bras, panties, shapewear and slips to make sure that the rest of your wardrobe fits to the nines!

Wearing the right lingerie can immediately improve how you look and feel in special outfits - making you look smoother, perkier, slimmer....sound good?

MSN/Sympatico wanted to learn more about what I had to say on bras - and you know I can go on all day on the topic! But, for now, I'll leave it to the article Does Your Bra Wardrobe Stack Up? to answer the question: what should I have in my lingerie drawer?