Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The White Space @The Bay - Contemporary Edge in a Canadian Dept Store!

I had the pleasure of going to the launch party for The White Space @ The Bay last Thursday night. It was a veritable Who's Who and What's What! Hosted by FASHION Magazine, the evening was full of excitement - dancing models showing off some of the new lines available, signature cocktails and candy, and an opportunity to meet the designers of some of these great new lines (Brandon Svarc of Naked & Famous, and Yara Flinn of Nomia, below).

For my clients a few of these lines truly stood-out:

I'm looking to McQ and Ian for great twists on suiting, the great dresses from Tracy Reese and Issa London for date nights, and Nomia, Naked & Famous Denim (a great line proudly made in Montreal!), and ADAM for off-time.

With 7,000 square feet, there is SO much more there to explore!

One of my personal faves:

How could I resist this Frock! by Tracy Reese dress? It's just so exuberant!

You know how much I love building versatility into a wardrobe. I love this dress because: it will work on it's own now with a black long sleeve T, opaque black tights & leather boots, in the Spring/Summer with a linen blazer and nude pumps for business, and on it's own with bright heels for evening.

Alas, I couldn't take the cute Trademark green chair home with me, since it belongs to The White Space's fitting room, so I've captured it here, for blog-posterity...